Friday, January 29, 2010

HEART CONCERT!!!



I saw one of my top favorite bands in concert tonight. HEART !!! The concert started at 8:00 pm and at 8:00, the concert actually started on time and no pre-band. (yes!) Heart themselves came on and...they started with Barracuda!!! Oooo Barracuda. Could. Not. Believe. It. !!!! They were amazing!!! We had seats a couple rows from the stage. I was dying. They even played a Led Zeppelin song (one of the few bands who can cover Zeppelin and the audience is proud).

Before the concert, my mom,my sister and I went out and we all three got manicures and pedicures together. For the concert I wore hot pink tights (haha) with my AWang heels with my AWang top with my Chanel jacket and pink Chanel purse. It was definitely a more wild outfit, but I was at HEART and in Vegas. I had a mixture of 1970's and 1980's going on - the years when the band was new and at their height (they've never lost it either!). The whole crowd became friends - we were all singing together and dancing with each other, and no one ever sat down. Amazing!!! Then after the concert was over, this band outside the theatre (who is SO great, by the way) was really rocking it.

All the Heart concert go-ers went and packed in, listening to this other band; and because the bar/club was filled with Heart fans, they played Barracuda for us. We were all dancing out on the floor. There wasn't a person that wasn't dancing.
What a great night!!
Oh and, OOOOOOOO BARRACUDAAAAA

haha :)

No comments: